Move IT! Pass
Your fitness routine should be varied and exciting, and the Move IT! Pass offers you 365 days of membership benefits to some of the best fitness facilities in Charleston - your county parks! Whether you're looking for yoga, group runs, SUP fitness, other exciting classes, or your routine is a solo venture into nature, the Move IT! Pass offers something for everyone.
Free Individual Admission
- Ravenel Caw Caw Interpretive Center
- James Island County Park
- Mount Pleasant Palmetto Islands County Park
- North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Laurel Hill County Park
- Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve
- Mullet Hall Equestrian Center Walking/Running Trails
- McLeod Plantation Historic Site
Free Vehicle Admission
That's everyone in your car!
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier
- Kiawah Beachwalker Park
- Isle of Palms County Park
- Folly Beach County Park
Free Programs No preregistration needed for Move IT! Pass members. Just show up!
- Yoga classes like Creekside Yoga, Yin Yoga, Chair Yoga, Beach Yoga Unplugged, Starlight Yoga, and Walk & Restorative Yoga
- Boot camps
- Wednesday and Saturday morning bird walks at Caw Caw Interpretive Center
- Running clinics
- Tai Chi
- Stand up paddleboard fitness
20%-50% Off Select Programs*
- Races & runs
- Physician-referred programs
- Weight-loss programs
- Aquatic fitness programs
- Run clinics with race registration combo
- Sprint triathlon clinics
- Be Fit CSA (community supported agriculture)
- Natural & cultural history interpretive programs
- Paddlesports clinics
- Climbing clinics & classes
Purchase an annual Move IT! Pass
- Pass may be purchased online or by calling 843-795-4386.
- The Move IT! Pass is a non-transferable individual photo ID.