Campground Rates & Reservations
Campground ReservationsCall 843-795-4386 for availability and to make reservations.
Add 14.5% Accommodation Tax to all rates. Campground fees are based on six people per site. A $4 fee will be added for each additional guest. Limit of 10 people per site. All sites have 20, 30, and 50 amp electrical connections.
|Accommodation||Rate||Active-Duty/Retired Military &
Seniors 60+ Discount
|Seasonal Group Primitive||$4 per person January 1 - March 31 and Labor Day - October 31 (at least 15 campers to qualify for group rate)|
- Call 843-795-4386 to make reservations. Email the campground for more information. Reservations cannot be made through email or online.
- Subject to availability, campground reservations are recommended and may be made up to one year prior to your arrival date.
- Campsite reservations require a minimum of one night's payment to make a reservation. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Payment is required in full when making individual reservations in the Primitive Area.
- Methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, money order, certified bank check, traveler's check, or cash.
- Cancellations must be made by 5 p.m. on the day before your date of arrival in order to receive a refund on the deposit.
- A maximum reservation of 7 nights may be made during the Holiday Festival of Lights.
- View Campground Guidelines for more information.
After enjoying what the park has to offer, guests can visit other areas of Charleston by hopping on our round-trip shuttle service to the downtown Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach Fishing Pier, or Folly Beach County Park for only $10 per person.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.