Campground Rates & Reservations
- Pull-Thru: $55
- Back-In: $48
- Water/Electric/Tent: $44
- Primitive/Overflow: $27
- Seasonal Group Primitive: $4 per person January 1 - March 31 and Labor Day - October 31 (at least 15 campers to qualify for group rate)
- Call 843-795-4386 to check availability or to make reservations. Email the campground for more information. Reservations cannot be made through email or online.
- Subject to availability, campground reservations are recommended and may be made up to one year prior to your arrival date.
- Campsite reservations require a minimum of one night's payment to make a reservation. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Payment is required in full when making individual reservations in the Primitive Area.
- Methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, money order, certified bank check, traveler's check, or cash.
- Cancellations must be made by 5 p.m. on the day before your date of arrival in order to receive a refund on the deposit.
- A maximum reservation of 7 nights may be made during the Holiday Festival of Lights.
- View Campground Guidelines for more information.
After enjoying what the park has to offer, guests can visit other areas of Charleston by hopping on our round-trip shuttle service to the downtown Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach Fishing Pier, or Folly Beach County Park for only $10 per person.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.