- Check-in time is 1 p.m., and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Only the customer whose name appears on the account can make changes or make payments to an existing reservation.
- The number of campers per site is limited to 10. There will be a charge of $4 per guest in excess of six.
- No more than two tents or one RV and one tent per site will be allowed.
- An adult must accompany all campers under 18 years of age for the duration of the visit.
- In any 30-day period, campers may stay up to a maximum of 28 nights, tent campers up to a maximum of 14 nights, and primitive tent campers up to a maximum of seven nights.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the campground or park areas.
- Firearms, fireworks, BB guns, or other potentially lethal devices are not permitted on park property. Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission does recognize a valid South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit.
- Pets must be cleaned up after, on a leash, and under control at all times.
- A maximum reservation of 7 nights may be made during the Holiday Festival of Lights.
- Only licensed motorized vehicles are permitted in the campground. Golf carts are permitted at the campground and on the roadways within James Island County Park. All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver’s license and insurance. Golf carts are not permitted on park trails, paved or unpaved. Campers with golf carts are not permitted to drive their golf carts into the overflow or primitive areas. No Electric Scooters.
- Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
Park fees, operating schedules and hours are subject to change without notice.