September 27, 2014
Folly Beach Fishing Pier
101 East Arctic Avenue
Folly Beach, SC 29439
Folly Pier Fishing Tournament
Saturday, September 27, 2014
The Folly Beach Fishing Pier is one of the best destinations in the Lowcountry for pier fishing. Not just your typical wooden pier, this breathtaking landmark stretches out 1045’ into the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and offers spectacular views, fishing, dining, tournaments, special events, and more throughout the year!
- Prize Categories: Largest King Mackerel catch and three largest catches in the Big Fish category.
- Tournament ends at 4:00 pm, followed by prize presentations.
- Rental equipment is available.
- Participants may fish with a maximum of two rods at one time.
- Online registration ends at midnight on the Thursday before each tournament. On-site registration begins at 6:00 am on the day of the tournament.