June 16, 2017
Folly Beach Pier
101 East Arctic Avenue
Folly Beach, SC 29439
At the Gate: $10
Children 3 & Under: Free
Friday, June 16, 2017
Shag the night away at the Folly Beach Pier, where DJ Jim Bowers will be spinning the hottest oldies and beach music classics. Not just your typical wooden pier, this breathtaking landmark stretches out 1045’ into the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and offers spectacular views, fishing, dining, tournaments, special events, and more throughout the year!
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Advance purchase is recommended.
- Photo ID is required to gain entry into the event.
- Beverages will be available for purchase inside the event, and food is only available in the gift shop or pier restaurant. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside alcohol, beverages, and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Online registration will not be available after midnight on Thursday before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling 843-795-4386 before 2 p.m. or at the event gate for $10 if available.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other CCPRC 2017 Moonlight Mixer. You must keep and present your receipt to gain admission into the 2017 Moonlight Mixer of your choice.
- To minimize sway and preserve the structural integrity of the pier, line dancing is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.