July 4, 2017
Gates open at 7 p.m. and the music begins at 8 p.m.
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
THE UNCLE SAM JAM IS SOLD OUT!
SOLD OUT! Uncle Sam Jam
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Enjoy the cool harbor breeze and dance to live beach music at the perfect venue for celebrating our independence - the Mount Pleasant Pier! At the foot of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge, stretching 1250 feet out into Charleston Harbor, the scenic Mount Pleasant Pier will also be a great spot to watch the area’s best fireworks displays! Join in on our party at the end of this scenic pier, and groove to live Carolina beach and party music from Recollections.
- Beverages are available for purchase inside the event and food is available for purchase at the gift shop.
- Outside alcohol, beverages, and coolers are strictly prohibited.
- Only 800 spaces will be available; advance purchase is recommended.
- No refunds issued or rain date scheduled for this event.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Photo ID required to gain entry into the event.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.