Mount Pleasant Pier Hours & Fees
Cafe & Gift Shop Hours
- January - April: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- May - September: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- October - December: 8 a.m -11 p.m.
Daily Fishing Fees
- January & February: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- March & April: 8 a.m. – Sunset
- May - September: 6:00am – 5 p.m.
- October: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- November: 8 a.m. – Sunset
- December: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- $8 or $5 for Charleston County Resident*
- $3 Seniors 60+ and children under 12
- $4/person for groups of 10 or more
Take advantage of pier fishing on a year-round basis with a fishing pass
If you're just getting started, consider the rod rentals and bait available for purchase at the pier. A full-day rod rental (10-12 hours) is only $10 + $25 deposit.
*CCR= Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.