- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed in designated areas with an approved application.
- Radios must be kept at low volume.
- Fires allowed in cooking grills only.
- Removal or destruction of natural resources and wildlife prohibited.
- Metal detectors are not allowed.
- No swimming allowed in lakes, lagoons, ponds, or tidal creeks.
- Pets must be kept on a leash (except in designated off-leash areas), cleaned up after, and under control at all times.
- Motorized vehicles permitted on designated roadways only.
- Please stay on marked trails and paths.
- Firearms, fireworks, remote control airplanes, and any dangerous projectiles are prohibited. Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission does recognize a valid South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit.
- No bicycles, skates, rollerblades, or skateboards allowed on docks. Please walk bicycles on boardwalks and ramps.
- Unrestricted fishing allowed in tidal creeks only. The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources requires a saltwater fishing license to fish the tidal creeks. More information can be found here.
- All occupants of any canoe, kayak, or boat must wear a personal flotation device at all times while on any lake, lagoon or pond.
- Activities involving sales and solicitation require written approval from park management.