Our volunteers are vital to pulling-off a great festival and assist with event set up, participant registration, classroom monitoring, on-water safety, etc. Sign up today by contacting Erin Guerrero at (843)762-8053
or by email
Vendors, Exhibitors, & Sponsors
We hope you will be one of the 60 plus commercial exhibitors that will be on-hand to give guests a chance to try before they buy. At the festival, you will be in front of thousands of consumers who will test boats, paddles, bikes, and a variety of outdoor accessories on the water/trail.
Why Come to Charleston?
Known for rich history, well-preserved architecture, a celebrated restaurant community and mannerly people, the Charleston area has been named Top U.S. City by Condé Nast Traveler 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards. This is the third consecutive year the historic coastal destination has received the No. 1 U.S. City ranking.
- Charleston Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
About the Event
For many years the heart of the festival has been a paddlesport event over three days. Seminars both on and off the water presented by many of the leading experts in the paddling world are paired with leading manufacturers and outfitters exhibiting a wide variety of products. In 2013, the event was expanded to include other high adventure activities and sports to offer more unique outdoor opportunities for exhibitors and partners. Don’t miss what is sure to be the most talked about event of the year!
5,413 from 28 states, plus Canada and Europe
7% Age 0-10, 8% Age 11-20, 10% Age 21-30, 15% Age 31-40, 20% Age 41-50, 25% Age 51-60, 14% 61-70, 1% Age 71
Why People Attend
- On-site instruction and demos
- Sample outdoor equipment
- Sales on boats and equipment
The exhibit area has a paved walking trail allowing participants easy access to all exhibit sites. Minimum size of a single exhibit site is 35ft x 14ft, and two types of exhibit sites are available:
- Waterfront (between trail and lake, includes 1 table and 2 chairs & 2 staff registrations): $365 before Feb. 15, $395 after Feb. 15
- Trailfront (between trail and road, includes 1 table and 2 chairs & 2 staff registrations): $325 before Feb. 15, $355 after Feb. 15
$12,000 - Presenting Sponsor SOLD! Crews Subaru
$7,000 - Main Stage Friday Night Concert with Sol Driven Train SOLD! P&H Sea Kayaks
$7,000 - Beer Tent SOLD! Palmetto Brewing Co.
- $3,500 - Educational Classroom Sessions (3 sites remaining)
$3,500 - Friday Night Social - SOLD! Rapid Media
$3,500 - Saturday Night Social - SOLD! Epic Kayaks
- $3,500 - Master Classes
- $3,500 - On-Water Demo Area
- $2,250 - Campground
- $2,250 - Registration Booth
$2,250 - SUP One Design Challenge SOLD!
- $1,250 - Speed Climbing Wall
$1,250 - Cardboard Canoe Race SOLD!
- $1,250 - Short Track Mountain Bike Race
- $750 - Kayak Fishing Tournament
- $750 - Event/Exhibitor Supporter