Group Rate Discount Pass Program
|The Group Rate Discount Pass Program provides a wonderful opportunity for you and your group to realize substantial savings when purchasing more thsn 50 passes. A wide variety of passes are available – everything from the climbing wall to the waterparks, and this program is also a great way to extend a unique gift for staff incentives and rewards or client appreciation.
|Guidelines & Procedures
Due to the substantial savings you will be receiving when you purchase your passes, specific guidelines have been set and must be adhered to in order to participate in this program.
- Group discount purchases can be made online or by calling (843) 795-4386.
- Discounts apply only to passes purchased at the time of the initial transaction.
- Passes purchased after the original sale will be treated as a new transaction and the appropriate discount applied.
- A main contact must coordinate a single lump sum payment for the group in order to receive the discounted rate. Separate payments made by individual members of a group will not be accepted.
- Payment methods: cash, check (made payable to CCPRC), or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
- Payments made by phone must be made by credit card.
- Each redemption card is valid for 1 pass and must be presented to CCPRC staff at time of pass pickup. Additional redemption cards must be presented in order to purchase the “plus guest” passes (i.e., 2 redemption cards = splash pass + 1 guest pass).
- Lost or stolen redemption cards can only be replaced with the purchase of a new card at regular price.
- Redemption cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Main contact of the group is responsible for informing all recipients of discount pass program procedures for both purchase and redemption.
- Please note that redemption procedures vary depending upon whether you will be picking up your passes individually or as a group.
Park fees, operating schedules and hours are subject to change without notice.