Dancing on the Cooper
Saturday evenings during the summer call for live music and dancing on the Mount Pleasant Pier! Local bands perform a variety of live music including beach/shag, funk/soul, rock, country, Motown, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and today’s greatest hits! Let loose, breathe in the harbor breeze, and dance the night away under the stars!
Advance tickets are $10 per person. Day-of tickets are $15 per person if the event hasn't sold out. On-site tickets, if available, will only be sold via credit card. Children 3 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
Events are held on Friday nights from 7-10 p.m. Live music starts at 7 p.m.
Friday, March 22
Friday, April 26
Friday, May 17
Friday, June 7
Friday, July 19
Friday, September 13
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on-site. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at the River Watch Café and Gift Shop located at the entrance to the pier. There will not be food for purchase at the end of the pier (inside the event).
- Food, beverage, and any parking fees are not included in ticket price.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited. Please do not put chairs inside the dance area.
- Carpooling or ridesharing is recommended as parking is limited. Visit our alerts page for more information on event parking details at the Mount Pleasant Pier.
- Smoking, vaping or tobacco use is prohibited at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission-owned and operated facilities, programs and events.
Please be prepared to present the QR code(s) you received via email when you registered for the event. (You may have to check your SPAM or Junk folders.) You can also find your Registration QR codes by visiting your Active.com events page and logging in with the email address you used to purchase your tickets.
Dancing on the Cooper offers limited accessible parking and restrooms/portolets. Visit the event gate for more information on accessibility in your parks and KultureCity sensory bags for check out.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.