Dancing on the Cooper
Dust off your dancing shoes! It's summertime, and that means we're Dancing on the Cooper! Live music fills the air as local bands perform a variety of hits, including Beach/Shag, Motown, Alternative, Country, Rock, and the greatest hits from the 80s and 90s! Let loose, breathe in the harbor breeze, and dance the night away under the stars!
Gates open at 7 p.m., and music begins at 7:30 p.m. Event ends at 10:30 p.m.
July 9: The Coppertones (Beach and Shag)- Canceled
- July 30: Wet Nose Dogs (Eclectic Soul, Blues, and Alternative Rock)
- August 20: Vinyl Daze (Beach and Shag)
- September 17: Louie D Project (Funk, Jazz, and Blues)
- October 1: The Spazmatics (Funky 80’s and 90’s)
- Advance tickets are $8 per person. Day-of tickets are $10 per person if the event hasn't sold out. On-site tickets, if available, will only be sold via credit card.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- Children 3 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on-site. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at the River Watch Café and Gift Shop located at the entrance to the pier. There will not be food for purchase at the end of the pier (inside the event).
- Food, beverage, and any parking fees are not included in ticket price.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited. Please do not put chairs inside the dance area.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted within the event. Smoking and vaping will only be allowed outside of the event gate.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.