Shaggin' on the Cooper
Dust off your dancing shoes and get ready for summer and Shaggin’ on the Cooper! Live music of all varieties will fill the air with local bands performing throughout the season at the Mount Pleasant Pier. All ages are invited to let loose, breathe in the harbor breeze and dance the night away under the stars.
Gates open at 7 p.m., and music begins at 7:30 p.m.
- April 25: The Hot Pepper Band
- May 30: Shem Creek Boogie Band
- June 20: The Coppertones
- July 4 Uncle Sam Jam: Dave Landeo & The Sol Beats
- July 25: The SugarBees
- August 22: Vinyl Daze
- September 12: Recollections
- Purchase advance general admission for $8. Children 3 and under are free.
- Purchase admission at the gate for $10 (based on availability)
- Online registration ends at 2 p.m. on the day of each event. If available, tickets at the gate will be $10.
- Children 3 and under are free, and a registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2020 Mount Pleasant Pier dance event.
- Photo ID required to gain entry into the event and to purchase alcohol.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase inside the event, and food, snacks, and beverages are available in the gift shop.
- Outside coolers, alcohol, food, and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed within the confines of the event area.
- No pets allowed.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.