Shaggin' on the Cooper
Dust off your dancing shoes! It's summertime, and that means we're Shaggin’ on the Cooper! Live music fills the air as local bands perform throughout the season on the Mount Pleasant Pier. Let loose, breathe in the harbor breeze, and dance the night away under the stars!
Gates open at 7 p.m., and music begins at 7:30 p.m. Event ends at 10:30 p.m.
- The SugarBees on July 31 - purchase tickets
- Shem Creek Boogie Band on August 21 - purchase tickets
- The Coppertones on September 11 - purchase tickets
- Ocean Drive Party Band on October 23 - purchase tickets
- Purchase advance general admission for $8.
- No on site ticket sales.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- Children 3 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- If an event is canceled by Charleston County Parks, a refund will be provided.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited. Please do not put chairs inside the dance area.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase inside the event.
- Photo ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Food, snacks, and beverages are available in the gift shop. There will not be food for purchase at the end of the pier.
- Outside coolers, alcohol, food, and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted within the event. Smoking and vaping will only be allowed outside of the event gate.
- Pets are not allowed.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.