Uncle Sam Jam
This event has been canceled. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines for community events and these cancelations are subject to change. For more information on closures, schedules and precautions, please visit our alert page.
Enjoy the harbor breeze and live music at the perfect venue for celebrating our independence - the Mount Pleasant Pier! At the foot of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge, stretching 1250 feet out into Charleston Harbor, the scenic Mount Pleasant Pier will also be a great spot to watch the area’s best fireworks displays! Join our party at the end of the pier, and groove to live music from Dave Landeo & The Sol Beats
- Purchase advance general admission for $8. Children 3 and under are free.
- Purchase admission at the gate for $10 (based on availability)
The front section of the pier will still be open to regular visitors for fireworks viewing for no admission fee.
- Gates open at 7 p.m., and music begins at 7:30 p.m. Event ends at 10:30 p.m.
- Only 800 tickets will be sold.
- No refunds issued or rain date scheduled.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase inside the event, and food, snacks, and beverages are available in the gift shop.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Photo ID required to gain entry.
- Outside alcohol, food, and coolers are prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed within the confines of the event area.
- No pets allowed.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.