Moonlight Mixers at the Folly Beach Pier are back! DJ John Dixon will be spinning the hottest oldies and beach music classics on the Edge of America.
Advance tickets are $8 per person. Day-of tickets are $10 per person if the event hasn't sold out. On-site tickets, if available, will only be sold via credit card. Children 3 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
Events are held 7-10:30 p.m.
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on-site. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at Pier 101 restaurant and the Gangplank Gift & Tackle Shop located at the entrance to the pier. There will not be food for purchase at the end of the pier (inside the event).
- Food, beverage, and any parking fees are not included in ticket price.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited. Please do not put chairs inside the dance area.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted within the event. Smoking and vaping will only be allowed outside of the event gate.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.