Moonlight Mixers at the Folly Beach Pier are back! DJ John Dixon will be spinning the hottest oldies and beach music classics on the Edge of America.
Advance tickets are $8 per person. Day-of tickets are $10 per person if the event hasn't sold out. On-site tickets, if available, will only be sold via credit card. Children 3 and under are free and do not require a ticket.
Events are held 7-10:30 p.m.
- June 16 - sold out!
- July 7 Purchase tickets
- Event cancellation and refund policy.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for all participants ages 15 and under.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on-site. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at Pier 101 restaurant and the Gangplank Gift & Tackle Shop located at the entrance to the pier. There will not be food for purchase at the end of the pier (inside the event).
- Food, beverage, and any parking fees are not included in ticket price.
- Chairs are welcome, as seating is limited. Please do not put chairs inside the dance area.
- Restrooms are located at the entrance to the pier. There are no restrooms at the end of the pier.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted within the event. Smoking and vaping will only be allowed outside of the event gate.
Please be prepared to present the QR code(s) you received via email when you registered for the event. (You may have to check your SPAM or Junk folders.) You can also find your Registration QR codes by visiting your Active.com events page and logging in with the email address you used to purchase your tickets.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.