Hops & Vines
Explore beautiful McLeod Plantation Historic Site at Hops and Vines! Enjoy wine, beer, and live music while experiencing the beauty of this historic site. Interpreters will be on-site to illustrate McLeod’s storied history.
Dates & Time
- May 14, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Entertainment - Ward Buckheister (from Sol Driven Train)
- Food - TBD
- May 28, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Includes two drink tickets. Additional drinks will be available for purchase on-site, as well as food truck fare.
- Purchase advance admission online for $15
- Preregistration will end at 2 p.m. on the day of the event. If available, tickets at the gate will be $20.
- The house will be open and is available to tour. Gates open for a brief complimentary guided tour at 5:15 pm, not to include the house. Throughout the event, historians will be onsite to answer questions.
- Must be 21 to register, but under 21 welcome with a paid chaperone.
- Tickets are limited, and advance purchase is recommended as event is expected to sell out.
- Chairs are welcome as seating is limited.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- No dogs or bicycles are allowed at McLeod Plantation Historic Site.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2019 Hops & Vines.
- Carpooling is encouraged.