Summer Solstice Yoga Fest
The Summer Solstice is a time to reconnect with each other and nature as the sun rises to the highest point in the sky. Join us in the meadow at James Island County Park to celebrate summer and community in this flowing yoga class.
- Date: June 17, 2021
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Ages 13 & up: $25
- Live music begins at 6:00 p.m., and yoga begins at 6:30 p.m. A kids yoga class will be offered concurrently.
- Register online
- Open to all levels and abilities.
- Admission includes yoga class, T-shirt, adult beverages, and shaved ice. A kids yoga class will be offered concurrently. Early registration recommended. Event is expected to sell out.
Live music from Mystic Vibrations.
Food & Drink
- Included with admission: beer, wine, shaved ice
- Available for additional cost: Bohemian Bull
- Online and phone registration ends at 12 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Advance registration is required. No onsite registration is available.
- Kids 12 and under are free and not required to register. A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants under 15.
- No pets allowed.
- Rain date is Thursday, June 24.
- T-shirts are included with registration and will be distributed onsite at event. Shirts run true to size.
- Maximum capacities for all programs, events, and facilities have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Most programs and events require pre-registration. On-site registration will not be offered unless specifically stated in the activity description.
Women's tri-blend gathered racerback tanks in turquoise.
Men's tri-blend sleeveless tank in ice blue.
About the Instructor
I am a lifelong teacher, teaching everything that I have ever loved. . . education, cheerleading, gymnastics, group fitness, personal training and YOGA. I teach the things that I am most passionate about in hopes that I can share that passion and love with others. I will tell you that I have a strong love for yoga + movement and I am inspired daily by what I learn on and off the mat. As a teacher, I hope that I convey confidence in my students so they feel strong enough to not shy away from a challenge and comfortable enough to stay in the integrity of their body.
I am a 200hr -E RYT and have been teaching yoga for over 10 years and leading Yoga Teacher Trainings for 4 years. I love that I own this sweet lil yoga studio in the heart of Avondale, Community Yoga, where I have an amazing team of teachers who help me create this space where all who come feel welcome to move and breathe and connect to themselves and others mind, body and soul.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.