All Charleston County Park Rental Facilities are currently closed to all visitors due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, we are currently not accepting new facility reservations. Read On...
Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission is the natural choice for your conference, wedding, reception, party, or company retreat. Our meeting facilities and covered shelters, all located in lush park settings, can accommodate various group sizes in facilities across the county.
- Reservations can be made no more than one year in advance.
- Full payment is due at the time of the booking.
- All cancellations are subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- Facilities cannot be rented for moneymaking ventures or functions that are advertised to the public. No onsite sale of tickets, food or beverages will be allowed. Fundraising events require a Special Event Application for approval.
- View rental guidelines (PDF).
Moss-draped oaks. Serene, glassy lakes. Pristine green meadows. Unforgettable weddings and receptions. Celebrate your special occasion in the enchanted Lowcountry. Discover the fine indoor and outdoor venues offered by the Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission.
The Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission provides meeting facilities for conferences, family reunions, or board retreats that offer a unique escape to a wide variety of tranquil and beautiful locations for group functions.
Covered shelters can be found in a number of the county parks. They are popular sites for outdoor celebrations and are available by reservation. These areas come equipped with picnic tables, grills, ceiling fans, and electricity. With covered space and shade at a premium, our canopy tents also offer an additional location for your group to enjoy the park.
- Bulow County Park
- Folly Beach County Park
- James Island County Park
- Johns Island County Park
- Laurel Hill County Park
- McLeod Plantation Historic Site
- North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Old Towne Creek County Park
- Mount Pleasant Palmetto Islands County Park @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>