January 12, 2019
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Boulevard
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
**Date has been rescheduled from 12/8/18 due to weather.**
Shuckin´ on the Cooper
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Come out and enjoy scenic views of the Charleston Harbor while shucking oysters and enjoying live music from Joshua Jarman.
- Register online or call 843-795-4386.
- $8 in advance and $10 on-site. Children 3 & under are free. Includes admission and live music.
- Food and beverages will be available for sale. Buckets of oysters from Charleston Bay Gourmet will be $10 each, and Dave 'N' Dubs will have a variety of hot dogs.
- Advance ticket sales end January 11, 2019.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Photo ID required to gain entry into the event.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled.
- Outside alcohol, beverages, and coolers are strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.