July 4, 2019
Gates open at 7 p.m. and music begins at 8 p.m.
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
At the gate: $10 if not sold out
Children 3 & under: Free
Uncle Sam Jam
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Enjoy the harbor breeze and live music at the perfect venue for celebrating our independence - the Mount Pleasant Pier! At the foot of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge, stretching 1250 feet out into Charleston Harbor, the scenic Mount Pleasant Pier will also be a great spot to watch the area’s best fireworks displays! Join our party at the end of the pier, and groove to live music from Dave Landeo & The Sol Beats.
- Only 800 tickets will be sold.
- No refunds issued or rain date scheduled.
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase inside the event, and food, snacks, and beverages are available in the gift shop.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Photo ID required to gain entry.
- Outside alcohol, food, and coolers are prohibited.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed within the confines of the event area.
- The front section of the pier will still be open to regular visitors for fireworks viewing for no admission fee.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.