March 8, 2020
James Island County Park
871 Riverland Dr
Charleston, SC 29412
Free with regular park admission of $2 per person or free for Gold Pass members
The Reckoning in the Park
Sunday, March 8, 2020
Grateful Dead fans, rejoice! The popular local tribute band The Reckoning is coming back to James Island County Park. The Reckoning offers a fresh new approach to the seemingly infinite library of songs and soundscapes that can only be defined as "Grateful Dead."
- Event will take place in the meadow at James Island County Park.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on-leash at all times.
- Food and beverages, including beer/wine and soft drinks, will be available for purchase.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside food, alcohol, and coolers are prohibited.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and/or blankets.