October 10, 2020
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Road
Johns Island, SC 29455
Half Marathon: $40
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon & 5K
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Take to the trails of Johns Island County Park during the Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon & 5K. Beautiful fall foliage, moss-draped oaks, and native wildlife provide a scenic backdrop to the perfect trail run.
- Pre-registration is required and ends by phone at 5:30 p.m. and online at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, September 30. On-site registration will not be available. Spaces are limited and the event is expected to sell out.
- There will be no packet pick up. Bibs will be mailed via USPS prior to the race - please make sure your mailing address is complete and accurate.
- Participants ages 10-15 can register but must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- 5K starts at 8:00 a.m. Half marathon starts at 8:30 a.m.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race. Award and t-shirts will be mailed post-race.
- Two water stations available on course. Pre-filled, personal water bottles are highly recommended.
- Bibs are required. Lost bib penalties will be enforced.
Participants, staff, volunteers, and chaperones permitted on-site only.
- Please, no spectators at this time.
- Dogs are not allowed on the course.
- The course offers occasional areas of uneven terrain and varies from hard-packed trails with roots to grass. Strollers are not recommended.