June 18, 2020
James Island County Park
871 Riverland Dr
Charleston, SC 29412
On-site registration: $10
Summer Solstice Yoga
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Join us for solar inspired yoga in the meadow to celebrate the long, summer days ahead and prepare your mind and spirit to slow down, breathe more, and be more present in your life and community.
Online and phone registration ends on the day of the event at 2:00 pm. Event is expected to sell out - pre-registration is recommended. If space is available, walk-up registration will be $10. A registered and paid chaperone is required for ages under 18.
COVID-19 Information - Until further notice, CCPRC will adjust our programming as follows:
- Customers who are feeling ill, have been exposed to, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from participating.
- Maximum capacities of programs will be reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Most programs will require pre-registration online or via phone. On-site registration will generally not be offered.
- Masks are recommended while indoors or when closer than 6’ from staff and other participants. Some activities or portions of programs may require masks.
- Select programs may require health screenings and/or temperature checks prior to participating.
- CCPRC will provide hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer in priority areas. However, participants are ultimately responsible for their own safety and should come prepared.
- Customers who do not abide by all COVID-19 guidelines will be required to leave the program.
About the Instructor
Instructor Ji Hwang’s approach to teaching stems from her belief that the yoga practice is for everyone. Ji’s classes have a deep focus on alignment and anatomy which is built by a focus on clear, accessible instruction. With a mindful emphasis on alignment, she safely guides and challenges her students step by step through creative and intelligent sequences providing all of the components needed for each individual to feel successful, all the while encouraging her students to have fun! Ji completed her initial 200-hr teacher training at The Shambhava School of Yoga in Hawaii in 2008, followed by Yoga Works Teacher Training in NYC and Charleston.