November 12, 2020
The park will close to all traffic at 6:30 p.m. All participants must be on the course by 6:45 p.m. and off the course by 8 p.m.
James Island County Park
871 Riverland Dr
Charleston, SC 29412
Tickets are $12 per person for ages 3 & up. Ages 2 & under are free and do not need a ticket.
SOLD OUT! Holiday Festival of Lights Fun Run & Walk
Thursday, November 12, 2020
Join us for this exclusive preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights. Runners and walkers will be the first in Charleston to experience more than 200 magical light displays.
To limit congregating, the two-mile run/walk will not have a designated start or finish area. Participants will be directed onto the course from parking lots.
- Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.
- Registration closes when space is full.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
- Registered participants will receive a glow necklace.
- Walking paths, trails, Santa's Village, and the gift shop will not be open.
- Food service will not be available.
- Participants must bring pre-filled water bottles. No water stations will be available on the course.
- An admission ticket (not receipt) is required for event entry.
- Tickets purchased seven or more days in advance will be mailed to the address on file. Tickets purchased fewer than seven days can be picked up at the James Island County Park gatehouse upon entrance to the event.
- Participants must be preregistered and have a ticket to enter the park. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
Know Before You Go...
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, or scooters are not allowed.
- Socialized dogs on a short, non-retractable leashes are welcome.