January 23, 2021
Kiawah Beachwalker Park
8 Beachwalker Dr
Kiawah Island, SC 29455
A registered and paid chaperone is required for participants ages 15 and under.
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Winter is a great time to explore the beach, and a trained naturalist will help familiarize you with several species. Share in the discovery by learning intriguing stories about adaptations that allow for life near the ocean.
COVID-19 Protocols and Guidelines:
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces, any outdoor spaces where 6-feet of social distancing is not possible or when interacting with our staff.
- Masks are required unless eating, drinking, or engaging in physical activity.
- Our staff will wear masks during face-to-face interactions, while engaged in the preparation of food and beverages, while working in an enclosed space, or when 6-feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Maximum capacities for all programs, events, and facilities have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Most programs and events require pre-registration. On-site registration will not be offered unless specifically stated in the activity description.
- Customers who do not abide by COVID-19 guidelines may be asked to leave.