February 20, 2021
Gates open at 12 p.m. Live music is 1-4 p.m.
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Rd
Johns Island, SC 29455
Admission is $40 per square; 4 people max per square.
SOLD OUT! Pickin' in the Park
Saturday, February 20, 2021
Borne out of a love for live music and the desire to gather safely by social distancing, we are proud to present Pickin' in the Park at Johns Island County Park!
- Event will sell out - purchasing tickets in advance is required and on-site ticket sales will not be available.
- Tickets are available for purchase per square, not per person. Squares are limited to 4 people max. Guests must arrive together, as each vehicle must have a ticket for entry.
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m.; Music begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc. to be used at their space.
- Food vendors will be available on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- No outside food, alcohol or coolers permitted.
- Tents and umbrellas are allowed; however, they will be placed in the back of the venue as to not block others’ view.
- Handwash stations and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.
- There are no refunds unless the event is canceled due to inclement weather.
- Safety is our priority and our staff and volunteers will be wearing proper PPE.
- Masks are required unless eating or drinking and must be worn when interacting with CCPRC staff members and vendors.