April 1, 2021
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Road
Johns Island, SC 29455
Toast Under the Oaks
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Enjoy drinks and live music under the oaks of Johns Island County Park.
Dates & Time
- April 1, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- April 15, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Register online or call 843-795-4386.
- There will be no onsite registration. You must purchase your ticket in advance to attend this event. There will be a limited amount of tickets sold.
- Admission is $15 and includes wine, beer, and live music. Preregistration is required and will be taken online and over the phone until 2 p.m. the day of the event or until the event sells out.
- Admission will be $15 which includes beer, wine and music.
- No tables or chairs will be provided. Guests are encouraged to bring their own.
- Food will be available for purchase from the food truck vendor.
- Must be 21 to register, but under 21 welcome with a paid chaperone.
- Masks are required at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Restrooms and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited. ID is required for alcohol.
- If an event is canceled by Charleston County Parks, a refund will be provided.
- This is a family-friendly event meant to be enjoyed while social distancing, so please be mindful and courteous of your neighbors.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain leashed at all times.