October 9, 2021
Johns Island County Park
2662 Mullet Hall Road
Johns Island , SC 29455
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon & 5K
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Take to the trails of Johns Island County Park during the Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon & 5K. Beautiful fall foliage, moss-draped oaks, and native wildlife provide a scenic backdrop to the perfect trail run.
- Participants ages 10-15 can register but must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- Half Marathon begins at 8 a.m.
- 5K begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Packet pickup will be held onsite from 6:30-7:30 a.m.
- Awards ceremony will be held post-race.
- Two water stations available on course. Pre-filled, personal water bottles are highly recommended.
- Bibs are required. Lost bib penalties will be enforced.
- Dogs are not allowed on the course.
- The course offers occasional areas of uneven terrain and varies from hard-packed trails with roots to grass. Strollers are not recommended.
- Reflective ball caps are available for an additional fee of $25.
- Lowcountry Trail shirts available in womens' v-neck and mens' crew shirt. Material is performance fabric and color is Storm Heather Blend.