July 17, 2014
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Thursday Night Boogie
Thursday, July 17, 2014
The Mount Pleasant Pier will be rockin' with the sounds of DJ Jim Bowers spinning a variety of unforgettable oldies, beach music classics, and line dancing hits! You must be 21 years of age to gain entry, and a photo ID is required.
- June 12, 6-10 p.m.
- July 17, 6-10 p.m.
- August 14, 6-10 p.m.
- Buy Online! Advance general admission is $10/$8 CCR*
- At the gate: $10 (based on availability)
- You must be 21 years of age to gain entry, and a photo ID is required.
- Online registration will not be available after midnight on the Wednesday before each event.
- Beverages, food, and snacks will be available for purchase on-site.
- Rain date is the following Friday night.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.