July 15, 2016
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
$10 or $8 CCR*
At the gate: $10
Friday Night Boogie
Friday, July 15, 2016
The Mount Pleasant Pier will be rockin' with the sounds of DJ Jim Bowers as he plays a variety of line dancing hits, unforgettable oldies, and beach music classics!
- Beverages, food, and snacks will be available for purchase on-site.
- Advance purchase is recommended. Admission will be $10 on-site if available.
- You must be 21 years of age to gain entry into the event, and photo ID is required.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside alcohol, beverages, and coolers are prohibited.
- Online registration will not be available after midnight on Thursday before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling (843) 795-7386 before 2 p.m. or at the event gate for $10 if available.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other CCPRC 2016 Friday Night Boogie. You must keep and present your receipt to gain admission into the 2016 Friday Night Boogie of your choice.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.