July 4, 2014
Mount Pleasant Pier
71 Harry Hallman Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
$10/$8 CCR Discount ($10 at gate, if available)
Uncle Sam Jam
Friday, July 4, 2014
Enjoy the cool harbor breeze as you dance to live beach music at the perfect venue for celebrating our independence – the Mount Pleasant Pier! At the foot of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, stretching 1250 feet out into Charleston Harbor, the scenic Mount Pleasant Pier will also be a great spot to watch the area’s best fireworks displays! Join in on our party at the end of this scenic pier, and groove to live beach and party music.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on-site.
- Treats and snacks will be available at the Riverwatch Cafe.
- Gates open at 7:00pm, and music starts at 8:00pm.
- Outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited.
- Admission is $10/$8 CCR*. Admission will be $10 on-site, if space is available.
- Buy online or call (843) 795-4386.
- Sales end at midnight on Wednesday, July 3.
- Only 800 spaces are available.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Food, beverage, and parking fees not included in price.
*Charleston County residents contribute to the development of our county park system through property taxes, therefore a discounted rate is available to them.
The front section of the pier will still be open to regular visitors for fireworks viewing for no admission fee.
Programs, dates, and fees are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.