Reggae Nights Summer Concerts
Summer Nights. Good Music. Good Vibes.
The Reggae Nights Summer Concert Series at James Island County Park features traditional old school roots reggae with a new school attitude in a beautiful outdoor setting. Bring your chairs or blanket. It’s Irie.
Gates open at 7:30 p.m.; music begins at 8 p.m. Gates close at 10:30 p.m., and concerts end at 11 p.m.
- June 3 -
- June 24 -
- July 15 -
- August 5 -
- $10: Ages 13 & Up
- Free: Ages 12 or under and Gold Pass members
- Charleston Festival Foods
- ChuckTown Mobile Seafood
- King of Pops
- Lib’s Diner
- Life Raft Treats
- Papa John’s
- Taste of the Islands
- Dileatha’s Organic Jamaican Herbal Tea
- Peanut Tyme
- T&T’s Kettle Korn
- Charleston Hemp Collective
- Country Salt Apparel
- Local Dog
- InDyeCo of Charleston
- Irie Innovations
- Sea Flower Jewelry
- Creative Sensations
- Gates open at 7:30 p.m.; Music begins at 8:00 p.m.
- Food, beverages, and souvenirs will be available for purchase on-site.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase. Valid ID is required for alcohol.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, tables, etc.
- Outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited
- Dogs are welcome, but must remain leashed at all times.
- Concerts take place rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
Please contact Park & Program Services by email or by phone at 843-795-4386.