Parties at Whirlin' Waters
Whirlin’ Waters 10-Person Party Package
- All day admission for 10 people (including the guest-of-honor)
- Party area with four tables for two hours
- Special gift for the guest of honor
- Pitchers of lemonade and water.
- Paper products are available upon request.
- Parties are held three times a day: 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
- Reservations must be at least 7 days in advance.
- $250 per 10-person party
- $19.99 + tax for each additional person (maximum of 30 people)
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. Admission tickets will be available to pick up at the Splash Office. A list of guests is required at check-in. Additional attendees will be required to pay.
- Cancellations are eligible for a 50% refund of total reservation amount. No refunds will be granted after guests have entered the waterpark.
Add on a Pizza.
- Order a 16-inch cheese or pepperoni pizza for $18 each, plus tax. Pizza orders must be purchased at least three days before the party date.
Bring Your Own Cake & Ice Cream!
- With the party package, groups may bring their own cake and ice cream to celebrate a special occasion. No other food or beverage is allowed into Whirlin' Waters.
- The group will need to provide candles, lighter, and cutting and eating utensils.
- Cakes and/or ice cream must be in a paper or plastic container. No glass is allowed.
- Cakes and/or ice cream will be stored by park staff until the group is ready for it.
You are welcome to bring your own bag lunches into North Charleston Wannamaker County Park, however, no outside food or beverages are allowed inside Whirlin' Waters. You will need to leave your lunches in your vehicles, and then exit the waterpark to have your lunch in one of our many shaded and convenient picnic locations. Groups may also individually purchase food or ice cream from one of several food stands located inside the waterpark.