Johns Island County Park
The 738-acre Johns Island County Park offers miles of wooded trails for equestrians, walkers, and runners; serves as host site for competitive horse shows at its Mullet Hall Equestrian Center; is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the Lowcountry; and offers a six-target archery range and 20-target 3-D course.
All guests need to sign in at the trail head kiosk. Dogs must remain on non-retractable leashes at all times. No bikes are allowed on the trails.
- The six-target archery range and 3-D archery course are open sunrise-sunset. Admission fee is $1 per person and free to Gold Pass members. Please use the Trail Head entrance to access the archery range and course.
- Mullet Hall Equestrian Center serves as host site for competitive horse shows, festivals, events, exhibitions, and more. Mullet Hall does not offer riding lessons, rentals, or boarding.
- 20 miles of casual, rider-friendly equestrian trails. Equestrian riders are $5 per horse/person. Trail Pass members ride free, and trails are accessible on a year round basis.
- Walkers and runners alike will enjoy the trails that wind through southern pines and moss-draped oaks. Walking trail hours are dawn to dusk. Foot traffic is $1 per person, and pass members are free. Please use the Trail Head entrance to access the trails.
- The park is the perfect venue for weddings, animal exhibitions/shows, tractor shows, festivals, craft shows, and car expositions. To book an event or for additional information, contact us at 843-762-9965 or 843-795-4386.
Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.