Johns Island County Park
The 738-acre Johns Island County Park offers miles of wooded trails for equestrians, walkers, and runners; serves as host site for competitive horse shows at its Mullet Hall Equestrian Center; is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the Lowcountry; and offers a six-target archery range and 20-target 3-D course.
All guests need to sign in at the trail head kiosk. Dogs must remain on non-retractable leashes at all times. No bikes are allowed on the trails.
- The six-target archery range and 3-D archery course are open sunrise-sunset. Admission fee is $1 per person and free to Gold Pass members. Please use the Trail Head entrance to access the archery range and course.
- Mullet Hall Equestrian Center serves as host site for competitive horse shows, festivals, events, exhibitions, and more. Mullet Hall does not offer riding lessons, rentals, or boarding.
- 20 miles of casual, rider-friendly equestrian trails. Equestrian riders are $5 per horse/person. Trail Pass members ride free, and trails are accessible on a year round basis.
- Walkers and runners alike will enjoy the trails that wind through southern pines and moss-draped oaks. Walking trail hours are dawn to dusk. Foot traffic is $1 per person, and pass members are free. Please use the Trail Head entrance to access the trails.
- The park is the perfect venue for weddings, animal exhibitions/shows, tractor shows, festivals, craft shows, and car expositions. To book an event or for additional information, contact us at 843-762-9965 or 843-795-4386.
TRAIL CONDITIONS: circled area on yellow trail is impassable. Read On...
Saturday the 16th & Sunday the 17th of February the park will host the Seige of Charleston. This is a Revolutionary War re-enactment and will take place throughout the showgrounds and the trailhead. Park will remain open, anticipate congestion. Read On...
Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.