Presented in conjunction with Palmetto TRIbe, our annual youth triathlon at James Island County Park is a multi-sport experience like no other in the area - the first to offer an open-water swim. This is an excellent opportunity for youth to experience a lake swim in a safe, well-monitored course. After the swim, participants will traverse the shaded paths and roads inside the park on the run and bike course.
Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Race Results
- Participants ages 11-15 will complete a 200-yard swim, a 6-mile bike, and a 2-mile run.
- Participants ages 7-10 will complete a 100-yard swim, 3-mile bike, and a 1-mile run.
- Race Fee: $50
- Pre-registration is required and ends by phone at 5:30 p.m. and online at 11:59 p.m. Monday, July 25. On-site registration will not be available.
- Race starts at 7:15 a.m.
- Packet pick-up will be held onsite race day 6 a.m.-7 a.m.
- Awards ceremony held on-site post-race.
- Bibs and helmets are required.
- Water stations will be set up on the course.
- Bikes should be race-ready. Emergency bike repair will be offered.
- Participants receive free entry to Splash Zone on race day. Finisher medal must be presented to gain entry.
- Course Information: