Located within the 643-acre James Island County Park, Edisto Hall is a 3,500-square foot facility that offers a wonderful vista of majestic live oaks and adjacent grassy meadow.
- 5 six-foot round tables, 15 six-foot rectangular tables, and 200 folding chairs
- Kitchen with catering entrance @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Capacity of 300 reception, 200 seated, and 400 using the adjoining meadow
- Picnic area with grills
- Sand volleyball court
- Horseshoe Pit
- Indoor sound system available upon request @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- $975: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $1,175: 9 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- $1,425: During the Holiday Festival of Lights (November - December)
- $300 Daytime business meeting (Cannot be booked online. Please call 843-795-4386.)
- $1,100: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $1,300: 9 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- $1,550: During the Holiday Festival of Lights (November - December)
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.