Climbing Wall Parties & Groups
The Climbing Wall at James Island County Park is available to host exciting group events! Birthday parties, school outings, scouts events, church picnics, and youth groups will have a blast climbing with us.
To request more information or to schedule your party, please submit this form. Reservations are recommended at least two weeks in advance.
Standard Party Package - $225
- Admission for up to ten climbers (including the guest of honor)
- $20 for each additional climber
- Climbing for two hours
- An experienced staff member for two hours (a second staff member will be provided at no additional charge for groups over 10)
- Harnesses and climbing equipment included
- One Gallon of Lemonade
- One Gallon of Water
- Cups, plates, and napkins
- One 16-in pizza can be added for $15 each (choice of cheese or pepperoni)
- Monday - Friday: 9-11 a.m., 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 1-3 p.m., 3-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 1-3 p.m., 3-5 p.m.
- Sunday: 9-11 a.m., 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 1-3 p.m., 3-5 p.m.
Bring Your Own Cake!
An Activity Waiver must be completed by each participant or their parent (if under 18) in order to participate. Each group should bring 1 adult chaperone for every 5 climbers. There is no charge for group chaperones.
Climbers should wear a closed-toe shoe like a tennis shoe. Sandals are not permitted. Climbing shoe rentals are available at the wall.
There is a 50% cancellation fee for all reservation cancellations. If the Wall staff cancels your reservation due to weather, you can reschedule for a different date. No refunds will be given to those who do not show up for their rental.