Wiltown Community Center Rules
The Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission has Agency Rules and Regulations (PDF) that establish uniform procedures for the administration of activities within all parks and facilities. In addition to the established agency rules, the rules set forth below also govern the Wiltown Community Center.
Charleston County Parks are family-friendly facilities, and we expect all guests to behave accordingly. By participating in or utilizing park programs and facilities the user agrees to abide by all payment schedules, park and program rules and guidelines, and agrees all others participating will also abide by such rules. Usage is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the user consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.
The Wiltown Community Center is open from sunrise to sunset daily and there is no fee to enjoy the park. Those interested in using the facilities for a private event should contact the Wiltown Community Center at 843-889-8149. The facility reservations are through Wiltown and are not affiliated with CCPRC. All reservation proceeds go to the Wiltown Community Fund.
Uneven surfaces, potentially hazardous wildlife, and weather extremes are part of the natural environment. Be prepared and stay aware.
- Stay near your children and watch them carefully.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Smoking, vaping,or tobacco use is prohibited at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission owned and operated facilities, programs, and events (to be implemented during the winter of 2024).
- Fireworks, drones, and other dangerous projectiles are prohibited.
- Firearms are not allowed inside buildings on park property. Permit holders are allowed to carry outdoors on park property.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, cleaned up after, and under control at all times. For their safety, pets may not be left in vehicles.
- Profanity and disruptive behavior are prohibited.
- Amplified sound and music must be kept at low volume and free of explicit lyrics.
- Please stay on marked trails and paths.
- No metal detectors, open fires, or overnight camping.
- Use of confetti, glitter, and water balloons and the release of balloons is prohibited.
- Do not feed, harass, destroy, or remove plants, animals, or artifacts.
- Park in designated areas only. Motorized vehicles are permitted on designated roadways only.
- Activities involving sales and solicitation require written approval from Wiltown Community Center management.
- Access may be restricted due to special events, land management projects, or park maintenance.
Local law enforcement and South Carolina Department of Natural Resources have jurisdiction at this facility.
Please lock your vehicle and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are available at CharlestonCountyParks.com and are subject to change without notice.