Our recreational program offers a way for novice youth climbers to develop climbing skills, build self-confidence and have fun. In a fun and safe atmosphere, climbers experience the challenge of rock climbing, practice new techniques, and learn the importance of fitness and sportsmanship. Coaches focus on safety, the fundamentals of climbing, footwork, core development, and stretching. We specialize in individual attention for each climber, and everyone will get a chance to grow and shine in our program.
- Dynamic Dynos (Ages 6-8): It’s never too early to start climbing. This program is designed to expose young climbers to a fun activity. Members learn about basic climbing safety, movement, and equipment. Most importantly, they will have fun!
- Wall Crawlers: (Ages 9-11): This program will further develop a young climbers skill and understanding of the sport. Members will learn belaying, basic conditioning, and stretching and climbing movement.
- Fall: September - November
- Winter: December - February
- Spring: March - May
- Prerequisites: None
- Maximum team size: 12 members
- Register online
Contact the Climbing Coordinator by email or phone at 843-762-8090.