The Cottages at James Island County Park
We invite you to enjoy the natural beauty of James Island County Park, with year-round fun for the entire family.
- Miles of paved trails for walking, biking, and skating
- Seasonal Splash Zone Waterpark*
- The Climbing Wall*
- 16 acres of freshwater lakes with fishing
- Open meadows
- Pedal boat, kayak, stand up paddleboard, and bicycle rentals*
- Modern playground area
- Tidal creek fishing and crabbing dock
- Seasonal spray play fountain
- Picnic areas
- Off-leash dog park
- Daily: $169
- Weekly: $1,183
Add 14% Accommodations Tax to all rates.
Make your reservation online, or call 843-795-4386. Reservations cannot be made through email. Reservations are recommended and may be made up to one year prior to your arrival date. Full payment is due at the time the reservation is made. There is a one-week minimum stay between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Monday to Monday. There is a two-night minimum stay any other time. For more information, view all cottage guidelines.
Cancellations made 15 or more days in advance will incur a one-night cancellation fee. Cancellations made 14 or less days in advance will incur a 50% cancellation fee.