Splash Zone Parties
A group visit to Splash Zone Waterpark is perfect for churches, schools, companies and more! Have a birthday party, entertain your clients, say thank you to your employees, or enjoy a relaxing setting for your family reunion. Get a group of 10 or more together and reserve online or call 843-795-4386.
- All day admission for 10 or 20 people (including the guest-of-honor) into James Island County Park and Splash Zone Waterpark.
- Cabana with two picnic tables for three hours. Each cabana is 16’ x 16’ with a canvas roof, located in a shaded picnic area. Each includes two picnic tables and can seat up to 16 people. There is a 50 person maximum per cabana.
- Parties are held two times a day: 10:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations must be at least 10 days in advance.
- $160 per 10-person party or $280 per 20-person party
- $11.99 + tax for each additional person (maximum of 5 additional for the 10-person party and no maximum for the 20 person party)
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. A list of all guests will be required at check-in and staff will distribute tickets to those on the list. Additional attendees will be required to pay or must be paid for in advance.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations are eligible for a 50% refund of the total reservation amount. No refunds will be granted after guests have entered the waterpark.
Cabana Rental Only
Cabana rentals are also available without a party package.
- Available from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. or 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- Open-air cabana is 16’ x 16’ with a canvas roof, located in a shaded picnic area. Each includes two picnic tables and can seat up to 16 people. There is a 50 person maximum per cabana.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. Rental does not include admission fees.
- Admission tickets for James Island County Park admission and Splash Zone admission must be purchased separately.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations include a 50% cancellation fee.
Group Meal Options
Add on a Pizza.
- Order a 16-inch cheese or pepperoni pizza for $18 each, plus tax. Pizza orders must be made at least 48 hours in advance and can be paid for at the party.
- Pitchers of lemonade and water.
Cake & Ice Cream
You are welcome to bring your own bag lunches into James Island County Park, however, no outside food or beverages are allowed inside Splash Zone. You will need to leave your lunches in your vehicles, and then exit the waterpark to have your lunch in one of our many shaded and convenient picnic locations. Groups may also individually purchase food or ice cream from one of the food stands located inside the waterpark.