Splash Zone Parties
A group visit to Splash Zone Waterpark is perfect for churches, schools, companies and more! Have a birthday party, entertain your clients, say thank you to your employees, or enjoy a relaxing setting for your family reunion. Get a group of 10 or more together and reserve online or call 843-795-4386.
- All day admission for 10 people (including the guest-of-honor) into James Island County Park and Splash Zone Waterpark.
- Cabana with two picnic tables for two hours. Each cabana is 16’ x 16’ with a canvas roof, located in a shaded picnic area. Each includes two picnic tables and can seat up to 16 people. There is a 50 person maximum per cabana.
- Pitchers of lemonade and water.
- Paper products are available upon request.
- Parties are held two times a day: 10:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations must be at least 10 days in advance.
- $235 per 10-person party
- $11.99 + tax for each additional person
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. A list of all guests will be required at check-in and staff will distribute tickets to those on the list. Additional attendees will be required to pay or must be paid for in advance.
- Cancellations are eligible for a 50% refund of the total reservation amount. No refunds will be granted after guests have entered the waterpark.
Add on a Pizza.
- Order a 16-inch cheese or pepperoni pizza for $18 each, plus tax. Pizza orders must be purchased at least three days before the party date.
Bring Your Own Cake & Ice Cream!
Cabana Rental Only
Cabana rentals are also available without a party package.
- Available from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. or 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- Open-air cabana is 16’ x 16’ with a canvas roof, located in a shaded picnic area. Each includes two picnic tables and can seat up to 16 people. There is a 50-person maximum per cabana.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. Rental does not include admission fees.
- Admission tickets for James Island County Park admission and Splash Zone admission must be purchased separately.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations include a 50% cancellation fee.
You are welcome to bring your own bag lunches into James Island County Park, however, no outside food or beverages are allowed inside Splash Zone. You will need to leave your lunches in your vehicles, and then exit the waterpark to have your lunch in one of our many shaded and convenient picnic locations. Groups may also individually purchase food or ice cream from one of the food stands located inside the waterpark.