Whirlin’ Waters, Splash Zone, and Splash Island Waterparks are family-friendly facilities. We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Violating the park policies may be cause for ejection from the park without refund.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Line-jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior will be cause for ejection without refund.
- Glass items, knives/sharp items, grills, boogie boards, or radios are not allowed.
- Horseplay is not allowed. This includes running, dunking, pushing, diving, etc.
- Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols, or gestures may be ejected from the park without refund.
- Appropriate swimwear is required in order to participate in the aquatic attractions. All clothing is subject to management review and discretion.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas. All other areas are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are not sold in the park and are not allowed on the park property.
- Violating park policies may be cause for ejection from the park without refund.
- Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission Agency Rules (PDF)
Please Be Aware...
- Certain attractions have height restrictions.
- Changing rooms and showers are available.
- Inner tubes and mats are available.
- Life jackets are available in various sizes, but are a shared resource. If your child needs a life jacket, please consider bringing your own.
- Full-day locker rentals are available.
- To exit and re-enter the waterpark on the same day, you must get your hand stamped at the front admission gate.
- One chaperone is suggested for every eight children.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Swimwear with hard plastic or metal embellishments is damaging to slides and not allowed.
- Children under 3 must wear swim pants. Swim pants are available for purchase.
- The following personal flotation devices are allowed only with adult supervision: child’s innertube, with built-in seat, "swimmies," and bathing suits with built-in flotation.
- Diaper changing areas are available.
- A retail area is available for miscellaneous purchases.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted in the waterpark.
- Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
Severe Weather Policy
In the event the waterpark closes due to severe weather, patrons will be allowed a one-time redemption to re-enter the waterpark on a future date with a dated receipt. This offer is valid for the current season only. No refunds will be given.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.