Parties at Splash Island
Make your party reservation online, or call 843-795-4386. Reservations are required at least 10 days in advance to allow for processing the cake order. Each party is limited to 30 guests. Parties over 30 people will require the booking of another party.
Splash Island 20-Person Party Package
- All day admission into Palmetto Islands County Park and Splash Island Waterpark for 20 people (including the guest-of-honor)
- 24-cupcake decorated cake with lemonade
- Party hut for two hours
- Party attendant for up to one hour to serve cake and clean up
- Special gift for the guest of honor
- Parties are held three times a day: 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
- Reservations must be at least 10 days in advance.
- $250 per 20-person party
- $8.99 + tax for each additional person (maximum of 10 extra people)
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. Admission tickets be will sent after payment is received.
Cancellations & Refunds
All party cancellations include a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds will be made unless tickets are returned.
Add On a Kid’s Meal Lunch
- Kid’s Meal lunch plates are $6 per person + tax, with a minimum order of 10 plates that must be paid for in advance.
- Kid’s Meal options include chicken fingers, hot dog, Smuckers Uncrustables PB&J, or grilled cheese sandwich with choice of fries or fruit cup.
- You are welcome to bring your own bag lunches into Palmetto Islands County Park, however no outside food or beverages are allowed inside Splash Island. You will need to leave your lunches in your vehicles, and then exit the waterpark to have your lunch in one of our many shaded and convenient picnic locations.
- Groups may also individually purchase food or ice cream from the snack bar located inside the waterpark.
Splash Island Cabana Rentals
Visitors may also rent Splash Island Cabanas for $50 without purchasing a party package. Cabanas are available Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., and offer you shade and two picnic tables. The cabana rental fee does not include waterpark entrance fees.