January 16, 2021
Traverse the scenic trails of Laurel Hill County Park during our Off-Road Duathlon presented in partnership with Anne Moore Endurance Coaching and Mt. Pleasant Velo. This three-part, beginner friendly course begins with a 2-mile run, then a 7-mile bike, and finishes with another 2-mile run. View Course Map PDF
Race Fees & Registration
- Register online or by calling (843) 795-4386. Preregistration is required and ends by phone at 5:30 p.m. and online at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, January 6. On-site registration will not be available.
- Race Roster
- Race results will be posted here once they become available.
- Race starts at 8:30 a.m.
- There will be no packet pick up. Bibs will be mailed via USPS prior to the race - please make sure your mailing address is complete and accurate.
- Helmets are required.
- Bibs are required.
- Earbuds, pets, and strollers are not allowed on course.
- Ages 14 & up. Participants ages 14-15 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- The bike leg is best suited for knobby, wide-tired bikes.
- Water stations will be available on course. Pre-filled, personal water bottles are highly recommended.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race. Awards and any merchandise will be mailed post-race.
- New! 2021 Off-Road Duathlon military camo flat bill snapback trucker hats available for $15. Simply add it to your cart during registration. Pre-orders only.
Off-Road Duathlon Hoodie:
Off-Road Duathlon Trucker Hat:
Use Laurel Hill County Park EVENT ENTRANCE: Turn off of US 17 on to Hwy 41 North and go 1.1 miles and Laurel Hill County Park will be 1.1 miles on your right.